Acceptance of Policy
By accessing or using Zimtra’s website, You do hereby warrant and represent that You have read, understand and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein, and our Terms and Conditions.
If You do not agree with or You are not comfortable with any aspect of this Policy, You should immediately discontinue access or use of our website.
Notification of Changes
During Your use of the website, Zimtra or third-party vendors contracted by us will collect, use, disclose, store, process, data that identifies You or may make You identifiable (collectively Your “Personal Information”).
When You use our website, we generally collect the following Personal Information about You:
- Your account registration data You provided, including name and email;
- Business information like Your company name, company size, and business type;
- Application information for Your recruitment as an independent trader;
- Cookies and similar tracking information (see “Cookies” below for more information);
- Data about Your use of the website, such as, but not limited to, interactions with the user interface to the website, the Internet Protocol Address for the computers You use to connect to the website with, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information You use to describe Yourself; and
- Data required for operation of the website, such as, but not limited to, information You submit to, publish with, or transfer through to the website.
Use & Purpose
We will not use Your Personal Information for purposes other than those purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to You.
We use Your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide the website to You. When You use the Zimtra website or file an application to become an independent trader or manager with Zimtra, we require certain information from You. Such information may include Your contact, website and payment information, and information about Your trading experience.
- To send You Website-related communications. We send administrative or account-related information to You to keep You updated about our website, inform You of relevant security issues or updates, or provide other transaction-related information to You. Without such communications, You may not be aware of important developments relating to Your interactions with us that may affect how You can use our website.
- For identification, authentication and security. We are committed to providing You with a secure experience on our website. To do so, we process Your Personal Information to enhance security, monitor and verify identity or website access, combat spam or other malware or security risks. Without processing Your Personal Information, we may not be able to ensure the security of our website.
- To enforce terms, agreements or policies. We process Your Personal Information to actively monitor, investigate, prevent and mitigate any alleged or actual prohibited, illicit or illegal activities on our website or violations of our posted user terms. In addition, we may process Your Personal Information to enforce our agreements with third parties and partners, and/or collect fees based on Your use of our website. We may use any of Your Personal Information collected on our website for these purposes. We cannot perform our website in accordance with our terms, agreements or policies without processing Your Personal Information for such purposes.
- To provide customer website. When You contact us with questions, feedback, concerns, disputes, or issues, we process Your Personal Information so we can respond to You and resolve any issues. If we do not process Your Personal Information, we cannot respond to Your requests and ensure Your continued use of the website.
- To engage in marketing activities. We may send You marketing communications based on Your communication settings to inform You about relevant Content; to deliver targeted marketing; to provide You with promotional offers; or to inform You about our events, webinars or materials, including those of our partners. We process information about Your usage of our website and Your contact information to provide marketing communications. You can opt-out of our marketing communications at any time.
We may share or collect Your Personal Information in collaboration with our third party website providers (“Partners”), including companies that assist with payment processing, business analytics, data processing, account management, and other website. We instruct these Partners to not use Your Personal Information themselves or share it with another party not under a similar contract to provide website to us, and to only use Your Personal Information for the specific website we have requested for us or on Your behalf.
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect Your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice within the application of any change in ownership or uses of Your Personal Information, as well as any choices You may have regarding Your Personal Information; and
- To any other third party with Your prior consent to do so.
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners, remove Your information from our database, and choose to not receive future communications unrelated to the Website by cancelling Your account; if You wish to do so, please contact us at email@example.com.
When You register for the website we will include You in marketing correspondence from Zimtra, which You can opt-out of at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ option in the email. If You use the website, we may occasionally contact You with information about special events, sales, activities, promotions, contests, submission opportunities and programs. You always have the option to ask Zimtra not to contact You with this information again. If You receive unsolicited email from an Zimtra domain after opting out, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You visit website on the Internet, Your browser may automatically transmit information to the website You visit throughout every visit. Like many website, we may use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to Your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes.
Do not track option
You may have implemented a “do not track” signal through Your browser. As there currently is no fixed standard for do not track signals, we currently do not respond to do not track signals from Your web browser.
The security of Your Personal Information is important to us. Our website providers are required to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information You provide to us.
However, even the best security measures are not foolproof and we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, unauthorized acquisition, or alteration of Your data will not occur. We cannot ensure or warrant the security or confidentiality of the Personal Information You transmit to or receive from us by Internet or wireless connection, including email, phone, or SMS because we have no way of protecting that information that is out of our control.
You are also responsible for the security of Your Personal Information. You should choose a password of sufficient length and complexity when You use our website, and keep Your password confidential. If You think there has been unauthorized access to or use of Your account, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
To preserve the integrity of our website, we may also retain information submitted by You for an indefinite length of time, even after the termination of Your relationship with us as governed by the Terms and Conditions. We will not share Personal Information in backups with third parties unless compelled to by law.
Requests to Access, Edit, or Delete Information
You may edit Your account information when logged in to the Website at any time – all You need is Your username and password. Zimtra shall, upon request and promptly using commercially reasonable efforts, correct, delete, and/or block Personal Information from further processing and/or use except to the extent required by law. You can request deletion or correction of Your Personal Information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.